GamerHacks
Welcome to my site! Please Login to start posting!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GamerHacks
Welcome to my site! Please Login to start posting!
GamerHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bulletstorm Save - 100% Skillshots CFW

4 posters

Go down

Bulletstorm Save - 100% Skillshots CFW Empty Bulletstorm Save - 100% Skillshots CFW

Post by Admin March 17th 2011, 2:29 pm

finish in very hard and all trophy have been unlocked in echo mode, i'm level 65 with this save and 200 challenges completed i don't if you can unlock trophy for that.
If anyone can upload a save with all swarms destroyed

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Trophies You'll Get

Brutal Chorus (Silver) Complete the Campaign on Hard Difficulty Blood Symphon...y (Gold) Complete the Campaign on Very Hard Difficulty Insecticide (Bronze) Destroy 50% of the Electroflies in the Single Player Campaign Space Pirate (Bronze) Drink at least 20 bottles of Nom Juice in the Single Player Campaign Straight Edge (Bronze) Destroy at least 20 bottles of Nom Juice in the Single Player Campaign Golden Idol (Gold) Perform every Single Player Skillshot in the game

Do 1 skillshot for all skillshots

Destroy 1 swarm for 50% of swarms

break 1 bottle of nom and drink 6 I think for the 2 trophies . Just replay the level with the disco and once you get to the disco you can drink the 2 then reload checkpoint at the door of the disco and do it again.

There are at least 2 newsbots that still need to be found on this save. 1 is in the last level but didnt see it .

Beat the game and get the difficulty trophys . I had only beat it on normal the first time to I tried this save on hardest. Just play the last mission it's easy.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://gamerhacks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Bulletstorm Save - 100% Skillshots CFW Empty Re: Bulletstorm Save - 100% Skillshots CFW

Post by Phresh September 23rd 2012, 1:13 pm

please repost in mediafire if you still have save

Phresh
n0ob
n0ob

Back to top Go down

Bulletstorm Save - 100% Skillshots CFW Empty Re: Bulletstorm Save - 100% Skillshots CFW

Post by kupuje June 9th 2014, 3:34 pm

Phresh wrote:please repost in mediafire if you still have save

link is broken/dead

kupuje
n0ob
n0ob

Back to top Go down

Post by jose ricardo December 21st 2014, 9:37 pm

Phresh wrote:please repost in mediafire if you still have save

jose ricardo
n0ob
n0ob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down