GamerHacks
Welcome to my site! Please Login to start posting!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GamerHacks
Welcome to my site! Please Login to start posting!
GamerHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

W@W DLC retail pkg -- Direct PSN Link

Go down

W@W DLC retail pkg -- Direct PSN Link  Empty W@W DLC retail pkg -- Direct PSN Link

Post by Admin February 7th 2011, 8:36 pm

Call Of Duty: World At War Map Packs 1-3
as the title says, these are direct psn links..
You can only use these when you activated them in PS Store..
I downloaded & installed these because I transfer patch a lot & i'm tired of redownloading all map packs over & over..
TUTORIAL ON HOW TO INSTALL
download & install on your jailbroken 3.41 (use a payload that allows you to install retail packages) IMPORTANT DETAIL !!! if you don't know HOW to install one, turn to PS3 Exploits & Hacks and NOT MY INBOX !!!!!! i'm sick of it !!!!
transfer 3.41 to your 3.50
sign in
go to PS Store
start downloading Map Packs (cancel when it said activating)
the map packs will work on your 3.50 & you won't have to redownload them everytime..
it helps me a lot cause i'm working on modded der riese & everytime I wanna try a patch i have to transfer it, download map pack & just conclude that my patch doesn't work
so this is a lot easier

EUROPE: BLES00354
Map Pack 1 (Zombie Verruckt):
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Map Pack 2 (Shi No Numa):
Map Pack 3 (Der Riese):

US: BLUS30192
Zombie Verruckt
Shi No Numa
Der Riese

Have fun & thank if this helps

i have the normal usb jailbroken 3.41 (not the calculator so not able to upgrade the payload) and a 3.50 ps3 to data transfer too....

1. download the map packs porvided
2. go to google and type in "ps3 demo manager v1.0 download link spanish" your looking for a file made by Waninkoko and downlaod the link then un zip the file
3. this creates a folder with all the stuff on your desktop called demo manager v1
4. open up the demo manager folder and then drag the .pkg map pack file and put it in demomager application this will create an new file on your desktop
5. this folder will be called "00000xxx" (xxx is a random number)
6. open up the new file 0000xxx drag and drop the .pkg map pack file inside the folder.
7. now you have done this with one of your pkg map packs jailbreak your ps3 (repeat this for all three map packs so you have three different 00000xxx folders)
8. Copy the entire folder in your PS3 into "/dev_hdd0/vsh/task" using filezilla (or wat ever u use)
9. Reboot your PS3 (without the jailbreak) and the package should appear in the GAME menu, ready to be installed

hope this helps!!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://gamerhacks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down