GamerHacks
Welcome to my site! Please Login to start posting!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GamerHacks
Welcome to my site! Please Login to start posting!
GamerHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RELEASE] DNS Trick To "MAP" Game Servers

Go down

[RELEASE] DNS Trick To "MAP" Game Servers Empty [RELEASE] DNS Trick To "MAP" Game Servers

Post by SupBro! April 16th 2011, 7:54 pm

Whats up guys. So I have mentioned that these "mapper" tools are merely mini-dns servers.

So save everyone the time and trouble, I have taken the liberty to dust off 2 VPS servers I still am renting. These servers are currently running a DNS server for all to use.

Now hows does this help YOU? Quite simple really...

I will update the server with as many game addresses as possible. If you have an address, send it and I will post. This will stay updated with what the server currently has.

How do you use this I bet your thinking. Well I have 2 servers, one in the US and one in the UK.

So assuming this is like the PS3 ByPass (ITS NOT THE BYPASS, DON'T ASK), you just set your primary and secondary to one of the below IP's.

It will "just work".

DISCLAIMER: I CAN NOT AND WILL NOT GUARANTEE THE UP-TIME OF MY SERVERS. THEY ARE OFF-SHORE, AND I MERELY HAVE SSH ACCESS. BY USING THESE SERVERS YOU AGREE THAT I AM NOT LIABLE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS WITH YOU USING THESE.

With that said, here's the current server List:

USA: 67.159.31.149
UK: 46.166.128.101

NOTE: It does not matter which server you use, though use the one closest to you for speed/reliability..

Games Currently Supported:
Modern Warfare 2
Call of duty: World at War (Should, IDK whats with 1 address mapping to a game and auth server)
PES 2011
Killzone 2
Skate 3
Medal of Honour
James Bond 007: Blood Stone
FIFA 11
DIRT 2
WWE All Stars

Also please visit my blog and consider donating. My servers are not free, and it does come out of my pocket. If you appreciate the use of these servers, and wish to ensure they stay running, then do donate. A small amount goes a lot way. To anyone who wants to flame me by saying this, **** off. I am not advertising, just merely stating that they are not free to me and I could use some support.

Thank You and Happy Gaming!

UPDATE: I am deciding not to update this thread. To get info on any new server that i may add (HIGHLY DOUBTFUL TO HAPPEN), and/or games support, visit the link below:

Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SupBro!
SupBro!
ohai
ohai

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum