GamerHacks
Welcome to my site! Please Login to start posting!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GamerHacks
Welcome to my site! Please Login to start posting!
GamerHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geohot plans to hack Sony’s new Xperia Play

2 posters

Go down

Geohot plans to hack Sony’s new Xperia Play  Empty Geohot plans to hack Sony’s new Xperia Play

Post by Pedo February 21st 2011, 2:23 pm

Geohot plans to hack Sony’s new Xperia Play  Xperia10

Geohot plans to hack Sony’s new Xperia Play aka the PlayStation Phone as soon as its launched. He is going to hack is despite the recent lawsuit between him and Sony. The lawsuit which clearly states that he shouldn’t do so. According to a post on his website he plans to make it his next project:

My attempts at humor aside, I do take this whole matter very seriously. Again, it’s not about me, I was on the verge of quitting this stuff last June, and I would hate to be the one who sets a reputation for hackers that all a company has to do is sue us and we back down. In fact, I want the opposite reputation set, that the more a company tries to abuse the legal system, the harder we rally back. I will be the first person in line on the launch date of the Xperia Play, and itching to get my hands on the Next GEOHOT Project.

Geohot is also looking for help and donations to fight his battle with Sony, the response to far has been great according to him. Geohot is doing this to send a message to Sony, not to mess with consumers rights, when they purchase a product they should be able to do whatever they want with it.

Source

Pedo
n0oblet

Back to top Go down

Geohot plans to hack Sony’s new Xperia Play  Empty Re: Geohot plans to hack Sony’s new Xperia Play

Post by Admin February 21st 2011, 2:48 pm

nice post pedo Geohot plans to hack Sony’s new Xperia Play  301940 :pedo:
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://gamerhacks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down