GamerHacks
Welcome to my site! Please Login to start posting!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GamerHacks
Welcome to my site! Please Login to start posting!
GamerHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infamous 2 - with great power comes greater power trophy (Plat Save)

5 posters

Go down

Infamous 2 - with great power comes greater power trophy (Plat Save) Empty Infamous 2 - with great power comes greater power trophy (Plat Save)

Post by Admin August 21st 2012, 12:46 pm

Checked the forum and there weren't many Infamous 2 saves around, especially one that could give this trophy instant so to save exp grinding.

It's an autosave file so backup your previous autosave and load this and just go into the powers menu and it should unlock, tested it on other account and worked. As far as i remember it's a plat save so testing other things may unlock other trophies.

Hope this thread gets added, did one before but for some reason it never got added.

here's the link - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - this is for the good playthrough

Did some checking for Eggman65 turns out will also need my Evil save for the evil powers to register. Once you load the good autosave save it onto a seperate slot and load up the evil one.

evil playthrough link is here - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

No password

On the evil playthrough just did some checking on a fresh account and there is a mission on the second island played it and got -

matching set
army of me
dazed and defused
the cleaner
cole blooded (after doing something of negative karma like kill a street performer)
heavy hitter (launch an ion vortex at a crowded place)

As for the main save (the powers one) it didn't unlock at first when i loaded it but played a a mission on the evil playthrough and loaded the good one and it unlocked by itself just now

Also on the good playthrough if you stop a crime you will get "hero to people", also ride one electric pole to get "electric elevator"

As for proof of it working here is my little brothers psn to check it worked for him Faz_King786 - just check his infamous 2 trophies and you can see it worked on his profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://gamerhacks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Infamous 2 - with great power comes greater power trophy (Plat Save) Empty Re: Infamous 2 - with great power comes greater power trophy (Plat Save)

Post by Zimiited-_B18 October 21st 2012, 12:30 am

is this a us or es?

Zimiited-_B18
n0ob
n0ob

Back to top Go down

Infamous 2 - with great power comes greater power trophy (Plat Save) Empty Re: Infamous 2 - with great power comes greater power trophy (Plat Save)

Post by michaelmamvura867 October 24th 2012, 12:39 pm

what file

michaelmamvura867
n0ob
n0ob

Back to top Go down

Post by daniele1998 July 26th 2013, 4:04 pm

mi dice ke (questa partita nn puo essere salvata perkè creata da un altro utente)

daniele1998
n0ob
n0ob

Back to top Go down

Post by matheuslira July 28th 2013, 3:08 pm

How do Install? is OFW??

matheuslira
n0ob
n0ob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down